11.10.2004

And so it Begins


This is the first official post of this blog, so I thought I should flesh out how I'm going to run this thing.

Every week, preferably Saturday, I'm going to put up a bit of a treatise on how I, as a Democratic-leaning voter, think the party should address certain issues. I'm going to focus, at least at the start, on what are traditionally considered "wedge" issues. I'd like to address things like gay marriage, God in the classroom, and tax policy.

While it is currently about as much of a wedge issue as any other, the War in Iraq (or Operation Iraqi Freedom, depending on which side of the fence you're on) will get its own separate chapter in this blog.

So, here we go. I'm kind of curious as to what I'll cook up around here.

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2004 at 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is berney. i refuse to post anonymously. you read the drudge report? hahahaha. issues huh? what is your take on free love

 
At November 10, 2004 at 8:34 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Free love is always vastly superior to love you paid for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home